nedjelja, 9. prosinca 2012.

CHRISTMAS TIME ON STARDOLL

Dear dollies, 
I am a new writer of this great blog. My name is Lea Leticija and I am from Croatia. You can find me on Stardoll - Miss-Lea-Zd. My first post is about Christmas Time on Stardoll!

On December 25'th we celebrate our favourite feast – Christmas. The first that that comes in my mind when I say Christmas is Christmas tree, Christmas food, spending time with family and friends, NO school!

BUT HOW STARDOLL CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS?

In Christmas time on Stardoll, there are always interesting Christmas games, events and contests, and you can always find few nice Christmas suites and dolls like :


 Sadiaf87


 Santa.Claus

HOW CAN I DECORATE MY SUITE IN CHRISTMAS SPIRIT?

Christmas colours are red and green, so you can choose red or green to colour your walls, you can even purchase red or green carpets :)! Your doll can wear an item that you designed or something from different Stardoll shops !

PRESENTS

On Christmas Stardoll always gives something for free! Stardollars/starcoins, so don't forget to log in! Oh, and don't forget to buy something to your Stardoll friends on Christmas day, there are always great Christmas presents in Suite shop!

HOW CAN I EARN MONEY?
I already said that stardoll often gives free Starcoins/Stardollars, but if you want more money, you can design you own Christmas brand and sell it! IT WORKS!
But the most important thing is that we know what is actually Christmas, it is the day when Jesus is born! You can desing Joseph, Marie and Jesus! That would be very sweet and unique!

For more Christmas news, stay tune!

-Miss-Lea-Zd

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar